View from MY space-time continuum

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Albert Einstein


Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Universe does have a sense of humour...

Unfortunately, in regards to me, it seems to resemble my own some what skewed, with a little twist of lemon, sense of the "theater of the absurd". Now, I really appreciate that fact the Universe has a sense of humour. I just wish when it exercised its' funny bone in dealing with me, it was not so perverse as to use my own sense of Ha-Ha against me. Perhaps the truly unfortunate fact is, that after all the years, I do not think I can change it. It certainly would be nice if I could change to a nice gentle sense of humour. Not very likely though. Right up there with the proverbial point where "hell freezes over". I would not hurt so much if I could not recognize and appreciate the irony exhibited by the Universes sense of humour as it applies haha to its' interactions with the path my life is currently traveling. I suppose I will just have to accept with equanimity the preposterousness of it. After all, I may be a little crazy ........ but there is no advantage in letting it drive me into realm of the deranged. And knowing myself, in reflection of my esophoric sense of farce, at some point, in some very bizarre manner I will trip over the pot of gold. Or its' metaphoric equivalent.