View from MY space-time continuum

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Albert Einstein


Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A recent conversation...

.... reminded me just how much information on less than ethical ways to separate people from their money and redirect said cash into my (currently empty) pockets. The frustration of spending 40+ hours a week searching for a job and having no positive results seems to be wearing away my ability to avoid the temptation of shearing a few "sheep". Hopefully I will find something before the desire for new electronics and programs ......... Anyway this had me reflecting on the question of whether "honesty is the best policy" truly is applicable in this dog eat dog world? I have not only not put together several of the "businesses" I could, but I have also avoided/turned down opportunities is certain fields because I felt that these financial operations took advantage of peoples stupidity to separate them from a large chunk of their income. Currently a temptation is dangling before me, another chance has presented itself for me to enter into a situation where I could earn substantial $$$, but it lies in an area ...... Stay tuned for our next installment of TEMPTATION.